Thursday, June 17, 2004

HAPPY 18TH MTH ANNI SHARON & DANIEL!!!



aiyah.. my throat is getting from bad to worse.. it's sore even before i went to genting... oh gosh.. plus i kept shouting.. yoz...

Yeah.. ATTENTION!!! finally.. my wish has come true... nest tuesday will be going back to whitley to play netball.. wow.. been a long long time since i last play netball.. yippee!!!

hehe.. for tml onwards.. i'm going go on a diet plan.. haha.. i'm reallie getting fatter. roly-poly me.. everybody's been telling me this.. but i nv quite take it to heart until now.. cos it's reallie bad!!!

so i'm gonna go green n eat healthily starting from tml(hehe.. later wana eat laksa mah..) okie..??? if i eat meat.. remind mi ok..?

u noe wat..?? my dad gave me cash to buy my adidas jacket le... but hor.. i spent it liao... diao...!!! on food!!! Gosh.. went to puma section n saw this pink+grey jacket n bag... so sweet... *Lord.. hehe.. u noe wat i'm thinking.. hyiak hyiak hyiak!!* nvm.. how..?? I love the great singapore sale.. but i hate it when it's on n i'm left flat broke. oh gosh.. thank god mom's willing to sponsor.. she got some fcuk stuff for mi n veg.. veg looks reallie cool in his new shirt.. but mi..??? wierd leh.. too tight.. oh no!!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home