Wednesday, September 29, 2004

WAH LIEW!!!!



not again....!!!??? whahahaha... my 1st reaction upon heaing the 1st track of 'the used' album. tt butch is reallie driving mi nutz.. he wan mi to go crazy ar.. whahhahaha...

hey... now on my 2nd trck liao... *poke poke* abit not bad lah..'mai hiam buay pai lah'

tt butch damn bad sia... so greedy... thnk Gd he's born w 2 arms... left wan reserve for missi pyle... right wan for SANJAY!!! whahahahahaha.... *yucks* btw.. i'm gg to be on a diet lor... somebody sian qi my love handles.. whahaha.. cmi lah... must go shed of tt tiny bit of extra baggage liao.. whoo~

u noe wat pp.. go listen to christina aguilera's spanish album.. it's damn damn damn good... her voice.. the music blah blah blah..

argh~~~ i miss my keyboard~~~ i need my keyboard~~~ i want my keyboard~~~*sobx*

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home