Saturday, November 20, 2004

whee~ baby.. the happiest thing in this 2 days is to see u in the morn.

went to pick my baby at his place yest.. den go work together.. so happy... make my day!

anyway.. spooky night.. whahahaha.. if the ghost dare to disturb u.. jus point middle finger @ it ok? so bo liao.. whahahahaha...~

anyway.. woke up abit earlier to play piano.. but primary reason is to execute my slimming plan. wha~*sobx* even lele notice that i've become fatter le... oh my GOD!!!

DON, ZQ , JX.. rem to tell charlene to control her diet hor... work in levi's will grow fatter wan.. TESTED N PROVEN BY MANY!!!!

hek hek~ did a 100 skipping.. *feeling so proud* will cont another 100 after this.. den it's 200 crunches... whahahahahaahahaahhaa.... aiyoh ay... watch out for the 'slim n SEXY~' cherie mama soon.. ANTICIPATE hor..

whee.. meeting my baby.. do well for ur audition hor.. if nv kena selected i'll laugh until my head drop.. roll here roll there roll everywhere k... *hug* I'm overjoyed.. i'm over loved...

....................................................................................................................................................

"keep sending message to wake you up! Haha. Wat? i lick her she licks me. E! I'm gonna puke. Yeah. Sleep well.:)"
Time-09:32:39
Date-22/09/04
see lah.. flirt w me.. whahahahahahahahahaha... anyway... wat eeeeeeeee? i tot u like missi pyle...? whahahahahahahaha...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home