Wednesday, June 22, 2005

argh~ i'm stressed!! whahaha.. gg bonkers v soon. gonna have to hand in a cd cover design on the 29th... less den a week i presume n i'm running out of time, plus i'm redoing my logo, so i need lotsa time to THINK. whahaha... David assured me a distinction for typo. n we had a voting session after our presentation n 'd got the most votes in clazzz... damn happy alrightz.. i'd put in quite alot of time n effort.. even sacrificing time w my baby ok. but it's all worth it manzz...

presentation was below my expectation. din noe y last min sooo nervous.. i think i looked ok.. but i missed out quite a few important pts. my fren freaked out n i think it affected me.. damn~

stress ar.. exportin n saving a file is @#$*! to me lah. thk God for baby again. if nt i'm a deadpiece of meat. haiz.. all these ain't for a com idiot like me huh? too much for me to take.. needa a lil break.

even scolding baby in my zzzz... i din meannit, really. sry!!!!

gg to zzz liao... i'm tired.

anyway... whahahaha.. i'd managed to con all of ya who really tot i'm 19 or 20.. whahahahaha... thnx to my parents... whahahahahahahahaahahahahahahah* no need to puke*

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home