Tuesday, July 04, 2006

argh~ taking a short break from the never-ending workload. my deliberation is just slightly more den a week... n i'm just starting to c abit of structure sprouting out from the plan....

i find no joy doing this project.... only have holis in mind.

btw... i just have to keep psycho-ing myself to work harder. the submission for fda(furniture design award) is in sept.. theme: GREEN. tt sux... green makes the brain shrink... last yr's theme was so much easier(FLY). n FLIP!! challenge in here again... dono if i wana take part. how lah dey~ my freaking mind isn't working well this moment....
Psycho-ing myself to keep my hair long... becos tots of visiting the hair salon for a short haircut creeps in... more often lately.

my stupid flat shoulder length looks fugly... long hair sexy mah! *heeeeeee*

i love u ang jun xiang~

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home