Monday, July 17, 2006

I'M SO STRESSED!!
let me repeat this,
I'M SO STRESSED!!!!!

plus, u only get to c ur DESSERT after feeling stress.

been spending the day rushing my work... but i still cldn't get the 3d effect tt i want. shit~

i'll scream n cry n heck the world. i'll bang the mouse n hit the laptop. i'll scream vulgarities. i'll pull my hair, clench my fist n whacked myself brutally. i'll scratch my bloody face. i'll slammed myself onto the bed den start hitting it.

self-abuse: telltale signs of a mad person. I'M SO BLOODY STRESSED.

in times like this.. i really wish jx is ard. his presence is my antidote. he's always there to motivate n encourage me. but i din noe how i cld have missed his call though the hp was beside me. when i returned the call.. he's alreay sleeping. i really wished he cld say something encouraging... but he din...

the call was brief n he went to slp... leaving mi to do the 'telltale signs'

S.O.S

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home