Thursday, November 09, 2006

hehe.. i just have to pop out of nowhere. "qiang jing tou", tt's wat i do best. dhank kew beri muchi.


vivo la bam bam bam~ haha.. this bam bam thing reminds me of that millionaire tv chef. FAT
random:
-dslr really takes good pic. c how well the pic is taken, in the dark somemore.

-sick for almost a week... i really mean sick n nt those argh-i'm-sick sick k... the fever was gone only to be replaced by a bad flu. i duno when i'm gonna be well man. wanted to go jogging, but it rained. for safety reasons i din... plus my ankle injury is still nt ok for a jog... no mood for chocs... chocs is my trusty medicine.. but no, cos my teeth is aching..

-den is my muscle injury.. i can't even do a proper breathing excercise(the first pose for every yoga), let alone the whole set.


damn.... 18th level hell.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home