Tuesday, January 09, 2007

Our Priceless Friendship.
girls will b girls.
thnx sharon. u r our precious.
see.. min's pink's done by me.. looking good from far.
shirlz stinky foot, that is if ur wondering whose ugly foot tt was.

our expressions- PRICELESS
where's my black black?

mi n sharon nv bathe. yeah~

need to chop of my hair.
absolutely like a motherly figure. me with my 3 beautiful kids.
Let me introduce the gang:
weiwei, howchai, sanjay,alvin, weiming, junquan, ah xiong, sillasong, sharon, chiong teen, shirlz, chong and his gal.
roger, shireen, vicky and hanni *twists n yeahsss*

We the ah bengs and ah lians of Whitley Secondary School. Pledged ouselves as one united ganster. Regardless of charbor, tabor or ah guah, to chiong an autocratic secret society. Based on immorality and inequality, as to achieve sufferings, paucity and deterioration for our nation!!!

Just kidding...we're good kids. dun wan to be clobbered.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home