Sunday, June 20, 2004

quiz


What [Cakes] are you?



10 Years Ago, I ...
1. am a 10 yr old studying in northland pri 4A2
2. had atheletics training EVERYDAY!
3. still plays with barbie dolls n polly pockets
4. hates eating fish
5. copied answers from the ans book into my assessments..

5 Years Ago, I ...
1. tt's 2000
2. was with vic
3. spent like nobody's business
4. rebounded my hair..
5. started presenting my art works with acrylic paints on the wall..

3 Years Ago, I ...
1. i'm in nyp taking mit
2. junyao, seng n xf always force me to study programming
3. came to h.o.g
4. forever kena rebuke.. whahaha..
5. falls in love with gecko meatball sphagghetti..

2 years ago, I ...
1. got into tp's design by God's grace
2. had typhoid
3. still can't cycle.
4. tink it' great to be 18
5. jenny n paulyn were my shepherd

A Year Ago, I ...
1. made up my mind to remain a spinster
2. had rice for dinner
3. realised that w/o God.. life wld be so meaningless
4. started contacting my high sch frenz..
5. had short hair..

This Year, I ...
1. xiong, hao n jem went ns.. *sob*
2. had a punky hairstyle tt drew lotsa attention
3. m currently @ the crossroads of my life
4. still partying
5. hit the undesirable 20's'

Yesterday, I ...
1. met franco n beng for dinner
2. saw a patch-work bag tt i like
3. was thinking of my latest hairstyle
4. went to church
5. went hooters

Today, I ...
1. still haven wash up
2. kena nagged @
3. loves my frenzzzz
4. tot of cleaning up the house
5. m gonna spend some time with God..

Tomorrow I will ...
1. will still be a christian
2. need to go back to sch..
3. spend less.
4. ask beng for peach girl's vcd
5. still happily married to orlando honey..

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home