Friday, July 02, 2004

Goodness me! i tot it was over n u pests r here again. shoo~~~` God bless u!

*shrugz* i seriously dono y u guys r like tt leh... the guys n i r merely khakis.. gd buddy like ah hia n ah di mah... y make things so complicated??? dono wat ur thinking leh seriously.. hmm... *i'm not angry leh.. i'm jus curious y u reacted this way.. anyway.. i still choose to forgive*

mom jus 'scold' me.. haha.. cos i ask joel to bring in a small bottle of vodka from home.. mom's damn worried he'll get himself drunk.. stupid..

baby, kel n her mokky tao baby must be having a jollification fishing. yes! fishing... fun meh??? dono y my frenz got hook to this kinda nite activity.. whahaha... God bless them too...

stupid singapore meng ask when m vic n i r gonna get married.. stupid rite??? *shrugz* the possibility of us going back together again is near to zero i tink.. dono lah.. don wish to talk bot things tt's not possible.

i jus wish to be alone... n i'm happy like tt... stop bothering me with q like y i don have a bf or y i wana be single n stuffs... i have a freedom in choice n i have evry right to decide for myself whether i wana be in a relationship... so pls spare me! tolong tolong.... this kinda q r driving me mad.. some of u ask me almost evey nite... give me some air to breathe.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home