Tuesday, July 13, 2004

hao???

aiyoh.. dono if it'z my fault.. but i think i shld just stop here lah.. don wana get myself into trouble.. plus wateva outcome it may be.. all parties will be hurt..

guess wat..? slept at 3.30 ar... y..?? i need to get myself outta this.. i've been a nocturnal animal since euro cup... n my sms will start flooding when i'm bot to slp... aiyah... hate it manzzzzzz.... plus the pic i drew was kinda scary.. manz.. don even noe how to describe.. it's like a figure jus keep staring at u when ur sleeping.. told mom bot it.. n she wants me to clean it off immediately.. haha... she's fuming..

somemore.. this stupid shihao's been taking revenge on me.. shit him! been disrupting my slumber... so i told him tt he's gonna get it from me.. but.... this morning was a failed attempt.. n he's till slping soooo soundly.. whahaha...

he'll be out til 21st... prayerfully.. xiong will be out too..

shit.. it's gonna be a boring day again... back to playing piano..?? been playing the piano this few days like a freak.. u noe when i'm seriuos.. i csn play for hrs.. n i mean hrS.. with a capital 'S'..

k... still have the kick to play.. so i'm off now... buai..

*God still plays a big part in my life.. can run but i cant hide.. dono y.. been trying to run away from reality.. stupid lah..*

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home