Thursday, July 15, 2004

prominence nurture pirde

gosh.. u saddos swamp donkeys r back!? oh mine.. can't help but to welcome u with wide open arms. *muacks* Missy here is in a good mood.. so don reallie wish to be bothered by u witches who've got nothing to do except gg ard leaving some donkey comments. silly buggers.. buzz off.. cos ur making me feel so prominent.. well.. my lil veggie bro jus told me,'prominence nurture pride'... don make me feel proud to be a threat to u alrightz..

i'm reallie in a good mood leh... no h.o.. whahaha.. not sent home wrecking.. cos i heed devil's advice n went for the moo juice.. *pat on my shoulder* good girl sia..

decided to go battle cruising @ dbl o instead of cb.. cos i reallie don wana see some pp who goes there intentionally, bump into u n say"oh.. whatta coincidence?" shit manzz.. this is crap!

anyway.. was introduced to junia.. glenna's gf.. yup.. well... balls n chains tt is, cos they're stuck to 1 another. geezzz... so deprived of freedom.. tt's y i alwiz say.. being single is still the best! junia's like 'D' coolest girl i've ever met n she's dammy chio... her hair sooo funky..*toking bot tt.. my mullet's longer, cant wait to shave* i lurve it.. but tooo bad.. she prefer girls.. hehe...

me n joel tried to draw one another last nite.. it was a dammy knee-slapping time with my bro.. haha... he said he's got a flair in arts n started drawing me.. siao... he drew 3 n all 3 look like everything but me!!! whahaha.. my drawing of him is better i pressumed..

whahaha did my 3rd self portrait last nite.. which is a flopped.. whahaha.. my 1st 1 was drawn when i was 6.. but i think i threw it away or wat.. the 2nd wan was drawn as part of my portfolio to enter tp.. but tt was kns.. heehee.. m i narccissistic(whahaha.. dono how to spell again) or wat..? i haven even finish my wall painting.

haha.. talk bot my wall painting.. it shows 1 obvious character flaw of me.. 'INDECISIVENESS'!!!! whaha... i'm not sure if i shld draw the eyes.. tt's 1 thing.. den i'm not sure if i shld leave it black or add colours to it.. whahahaha.. aiyah.. heck lah... we'll tok bot tt later..

heehee... dad promised to buy a syn for me.. but with a condition attached.. alas.. see lah.. conditional love.. whahaha.. he say i cannot go chiong for at least a month.. how can!!!??? watta sad sack manzz.. i'm gg rav this sat.. den 31st to zk.. cos baby has an extra tix n he's giving it to me. so sweet.. thnk u in advance.. whahaha..

i reallie need a syn soon.. cos i hate playing on the paino.. i reallie hate it.. mom hates it too.. i guess my neighbour hates it.. n so is my whole neighbourhood.. whahahaha... keyboard is easier so i prac more of keyboard.. haha.. sry lah.. haven been serious bot playing.. 4eva distracted by phone calls, sms, tv, blah blah.. sometimes i even lie on the stool n whacked... siao liao...

haha... oso haven been praticsing guitar.. shitzzzz...

i'm sooo lazy n 1 radgie gadgie i m.. hmm... still in my jimjams..+ haven wash up.. whahaha...

*wow.. long blog today huh*

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home