Tuesday, August 10, 2004

i'm too weak to breathe.. i miss u so much.. i wish i cld b with u.. y cant we turn back time..? maybe i'll learn to treasure u more. i'm waiting. u don noe rite? hear me??? i'm waiting.. still waiting.. our love is ov n u're nt coming back.. help me.. my memories r fading bits by bits.. onlie thing i rem is u telling mi tt u love me the most.. i will nv forget tt.. i cant! stupid me.. still clinging on to a love ttz onlie alive in my dream.. what a joke.. what a fool cherie is...

planning to do a series of photography on suicide.. even tot of the plot le.. yes.. caroline.. ya rite.. my mind is unstable.. i call myself princess of anerexia nervosa.. how sound can i be..??? i draw gothic drawings.. how normal can i be? my world is not tangible.. my world is a world w/o colour.. my world is a world of brokeness.. my world is filled with u.. bt urs is oredi filled w some1 else.. feel the hurt?

Princess psyche.. don be sad.. at least he still loves u.. but me..?? he don even noe i'm waiting.. he don even bother... i was the 1 who initiate n now i wan him back? i'm a jerk.. chris.. ur nt the jerkiest jerk.. i m..

how does it feels like the split moment being knock down by a car? will my heart ever be able to feel again? will my tears stop with my life? let me go... i long to go... set me free.. to a place where i can b with u again... be it a real wan or not.. i jus wan to b w u....

i'm scaring u alritez.. but i'm scaring myself even more.. i dono myself anymore...

kaozz... js jus send me this:http://www.stevenlim.net/

liew ay...he's tt stupid ugly eyebrow plucker outside ck tangs everyday wan lah.. he joined tt sg idol wearing tt stupid yellow underwear..!! was telling my bro when he did this thing.."don tell me his name is steven ok.." den at the end of his 'very entertaining' performance.. he said,"im steven" kaozzzz.. puke!!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home