Monday, September 06, 2004

hey.. i've bathed!!

feeling damn lethargic n feverish. i guess it's those super late nights chatting non-stop with 'ah gong' whahahaha... *secret* like everybody ard me sensed me fatigue.. sry peeps!

devil.. thnx sooooo much for that door sign... made a diff to my day.. whahahahaha... it's sooo sweet... next time buy something more practical lah.. like a watch or a dinner... whahahaahahha... anyway.. u look good in n3bp... so do save up k..

lele.. thnx for the tulips... whahahhaa.. though it's some stupid yellow.. at least it's better den none.. at least better den UNCLE.. don even wana buy me 1... somemore got lotsa excuses.. whahahaha...

hey.. i tink tt ray is not ray phay.. oh my GOD!!!! jus msg ray to find out if he tag n he said no.. claris saboh.. i'm setting this blog to a private mode liao... cya my frenz..

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home