Thursday, September 30, 2004

WHEE~ was telling m.o.m how happy i was when i saw my acc... whahaha.. retrieved $50 from my atm.... u cldn't believe how exhilarated i felt.. obvioulsy i was ov the mooon... whee~~~ $50 leh~~ wha... so long nv touch 50 bucks liao... cant wait to go for my cd spree with kruetzer... must resist the tempatation of getting those super ex cd from hmv.. hehehe... so i better'walk tt extra mile' n go to chinatown instead... it's so much cheaper.... budget:$150...

anyway... got my levi's lady style jeans tt costs $169.50.. ex rite..?? i'm soooo lucky manzzz... will be getting 2 custom made pink tee... whoo la la~~~ argh~~~ dono can exchange for the black wan or nt... wld rather get the black wan to match my baby.. whahahaahahaha....

tml gg down to get my 593 new colour... whee~~ so happy.. kruetzer jus called to tell mi he'll be giving mi his $100 staff purchase... goodness..... i din even ask for it manzzzzz..... gg to get my fossil 'i want to be famous' tee... n wallet with a cat... whahaha... getting it to scare jx wan lor... getting a black converse... whahahahahaha...

tori amos again... in fact the whole day 'crucify' 'angel'.. except for a few hrs of 'funeral for a friend'... i like the piano... it's damn tori..*chicken..??* so much fantasy unraveled in her lyrics.... argh~~~


saya rindu engkau... but if i still look like shit tml.... i don wan meet u liao fat asssssssss.... cant believe u wear 34.... oh my GOD!!!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home