Wednesday, December 08, 2004


NOTE: This is not a plastic bag full of shit!



all my fav.. thnx baby..



whoo.... yummy...

my baby noes wat kinda person i m. one word-LAZY. n tt's y he went to buy food for me... i wld rather starve to death den make a trip down to get food.

*hugs*



u r finger lickin' good..

watta day.. nicely wastin my time at hme.. my long waited off day.. n here i m doing nothing. watta joke. supposed to go shopping with my baobei.. but after tu-ing, realized a slight itch at my eye area.. n started rubbing n scratching like dono wat.. den it swell.. n i made it worse.. heehee... exhibiting my utmost saddism. whoo~

was craving for cambell soup.................

my baby is the sweetest guy on earth!!!!!! though very unfortunately he's born with an ugly frog face, stick thin limbs which resembles the "GOD must be crazy" african lookalike, some outrageosly untolerable B.O.. erm.. now i noe wat's happy for le.. whahahahaha... makes scents(sense) isn't it?

tt stupid precious popped by at my place... was forced to open the door with a half-permed hair.. ugly face.. eye's looking as though they're being punched. GOOD GRACIOUS ME! u better thnk me for being benevolent enough to open the door in this kinda disgusting appearance. Thnk God u didn't faint..

stupid precious lil thing went to the 7th floor to get my jeans... OH MINE.... thnx.. i'm glad to c u today froggy..

i'm so feel lucky to have u.


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home