Tuesday, March 15, 2005



Note: Click on the pic to view pictures!

Hi!! how r ya diddling pple?? back from my genting trip w some pictures!! whahahahahha... my best trip ever though it's only GENTING!

some not v nice things r.....

saw levi's lingerie n din have my size.. it's either L or S... i need an M. so if u happen to spot any lingerie in levi's malaysia.. pls help my buy.. thank you!!!

went to the haunted adventure thing.. n as usual.. i cried a hell lot inside... *paiseh* "baobei.. wo pah!!!!" whahahahahhhaa....

n the toilet.. oh my god.. nightmare!! every toilet is filled with pp.. n urine all ov... manzzzz... i must wash my flip flop n shoes liao....

tt stupid cheeko pek!!!!!! damn it.. feel like slapping him manzzz... was having lunch w my baby, n i went to the toilet alone.. when i was gg down the escalator, this stupid ah pek suddenly knocked onto me from the side... tot he wanted to robbed me or wat... den i insist tt he go first.. but he din wan to.. so i stsred n shouted at him. wah liew ay.. he think i'm scared ar... kns!!!! den when he's a few steps down, he kept looking at me... den i 'diao back' n went a few steps up!!!! whahahhahahaha... nek nek de!!! dun let me see this cheeko pek ever again ar!!!! pull out all his hair n ripped off all his clothes! bloody hell!!!


ok.. anyway.. if u happen to see any fats bulging out from my stomach(in the pictures), just pretend u din see anything ok??? whahahahhahaha..... n oso if u tot i wore the same clothes for the 1st n 3rd day, ure right. cos my 3rd day clothes stinks! that's that!

argh.. misss my piano... gg to play liao... bye bye.






0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home