Friday, February 25, 2005

who knows when black is over Bill's mothers?
you see the black crows flock across your sky.
come back in Little girl!!!
come back in Little girl!!!
it's starting to rain!

i ran faster, but it caught me.

"why does it have to rain god?
u nv told anyone it will rain did u?"

my dear,
As you watches the rain patters on the window
as it starts to pour
dry your tears
for tomorrow,
the sunshine will dry ur tears.

the merry-go-round stays for you,
go play!!
after the rain my child,
after the rain.

"my child, i've got u some pretty daisies. i love you so."


-cherie(whahaha)

nv woke up crying sooooooo long. dreamt tt my grandma passed away, n i jus kept crying, til now.

see.. my gma takes care of me.


love her alot! don care ar.. baby.. i wana visit her this monday!



0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home