Saturday, February 05, 2005

i must have been cursed!! having a cramp tt almost killed mi in my bed, n the blowing non-stop, enlarging of territory. how i wish i was dead. i look like a hag..

n guess watz the worst thing... scott.. i hope u dun see this.. this morning scott called.. n guess wat*oh my god* i tot he was my baby.... damn.. how cld i ever mistaken scott's voice as my baby's v charming voice... manzzzz... somebody pls kiss my ass..

n tt's not all...........

i was whining to him (still sthinking he's jx)

scott: hello
cher: i'm having MENSTRUAL CRAMP!!!
scott: take panadol lah
cher: cant... allergic
scott: wanted to ask if u wana meet for lunch
cher: very pain leh...*still whining* call u back ltr.. i wana go rest....
scott: relax huh... take care


.................doesn't sound rite.......

checked hp register n................

argh~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home