Tuesday, January 25, 2005

[EDIT]

we're a narssistic family. whahahaha... was late n rushing, yet still agreed to take pics w bro... oh my god... y the jacket n funshine bear??? cos my bro said we need to pose w something....alamak ahmad nasi lemak sial~~


me with his gf... whahahahaha...
[EDIT]

in the mood for self shots... show u some of my v v v v n v v v v funny pics... u'll surely laugh til ur teeth drop i tell ya~

this wan is taken in the zoo... mom dragged mi there despite of having a fever. look so bloated n pathetic! look @ the puffy cheeks n eyes n lips... my mom is darn saddist! i'm soooo poor thing.

haha... bo gei~

this 1 lagi ugly rite???? my baby say i look v chiiiina~ wat the ****************! act i oso laugh
until i beng~

ah ma permed my hair... spoilt for several mths leh.. argh~~ my hair!!!
strawberry shortcake... mom loves buying it for me.

baby likes this... so i just post it for his sake...

brownies...!!! the most embarrassing thing in my life. argh~ gosh! tt oversized uniform!!





the stupid ah dai look

happy 4th mth baby.... love u soooooo much!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home