Monday, January 17, 2005

i'm suppose to practice piano but i'm so lazy n impatient, i've decided to delay abit.. blog abit.. laze abit.. junk abit... head-bang abit.. whahahaha...

woke up at 8 in the morn n found the lights r on. onli den did i realize i dozed off after putting down the phone w my baby.. i'm bloody tired. had a long night w my baby.. last last night cause tt idiot wanted to bring me to woodgrove for pizza.. oh.. did i said pizza? it's prata... but it tasted soooooooooo goooooood. like pizza.. yummy. n i swaer it's the 2nd tastiest prata i've ever had!!! was feeling so heaty(jx said it must b the milo dinosaur.) n i oso had an ulcer my dear... at the back of the mouth. GOSH! the ulcers jus love bugging me.

feeling so lazy.. my baby is coming over in awhile.. n i haven even tidy the hse... if mom noes.. she's surely gonna kill mi. argh~ so lazy...

think i'm gg to play piano liao...

listening: pearl jam

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home