Thursday, December 23, 2004

tt teh-King is in sch now... late as usual. oh my god. i'm pretty sure discipline is 1 of the characteristics of a capricon. but y nt this 1...? *wonder*

did absolutely zero. maybe i did whacked abit on the piano... other den tt is nthng.. couch potato for today? haha... watched 'the lousiana sky' n cired abit... i'd always like hallmark dramas since scv started. tt time they even had those old old musicals after 7pm on the cartoon network. oh.... those were the days.

precisely becos i was doing nothing... i got myself some uninvited chores to do. y uninvited..? cos i spilled some carrot juice on
  1. the keyboard table... which means there goes my keyboard n books...
  2. my radio.. beside is the phnoe n cds... n modem.
  3. the wall...!!! amazed at the power of spilled carrot juice..
  4. the floor..
  5. the chair(i'm sitting on a god damn sticky chair)

ok.. i'm gg to do some cleaning up b4 i get myself prepared to meet my dumbo birthday boy.

oh.. did i mention i'm broke now?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home