Thursday, December 23, 2004

Happy birthday my ever dearest jx......



heehee... love taking pics of my idol cum bf... so shuai!





took these today @ orchard....



*Gravitation cannot be held responsible for pple falling in love*

oh my god.. jx is turning 19 today! *applause* n i'm turning 21 in a few mths time.. wat a sad thing. whahahahaha... do i look 21??? tell me the truth pp... whahahaha....

today jiayan, edwin n angelia came to levi's to get the heeren card. den knowing tt i've been having a bad cough.. jx asked his fren to get mi a bottle of water n fisherman's lozenges. so sweet... baby... thnx.

my baby is the sweetest guy on this entire planet. he's the sweetest guy tt had ever lived.

feeling: extremely guilty for eating maggie mee @ this hour.


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home