Tuesday, December 21, 2004

PLEASE DO NOT TOUCH-cherie

cos.............. i've got sylvester's signature inside!! whahahahahaha...

heehee... made him sign on the hanger... force him to write 'to/cherie'.

hahahaha... olinda n sly were at n.y.d.c..... caught a glimpse of the idol.. den when i went out he was gone.. so i went back to do my things... den when i was climbing down from the ladder.. saw a couple of pp machiam following somebody... so my kpo instinct tell me it must b sly. whahahahahaha....

so..... i jus grabbed a paper bag n ran out.. shoving n making my way effortlessly into the fans n even some reporters/interviewers or wat asking him to help mi sign my levi's paper bag. whahahahaha.... absolutely not paiseh. heehee*chuckles* went back still feeling nt satisfied so i grabbed anything tt i cld find(the hanger) n shove my way into the crowd again... whahahahahaha.....

heng i was tall enough.. think i'm the oldest fan amongst the not-yet-puberty teenagers. whahahahaaha... den he was like so shock seeing the hanger.. n everybody ard me was like "huh..???? whahahahahahhahaha..." den he was like,"i wanted to sign on hangers wan lor'... den i made him write my name.... n he look up n smile at me.. oh my god........ *faints*

wahseh.. buay paiseh at all...

listening: thrice(the illusion of safety)


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home