Wednesday, December 29, 2004

it's a gift tt keeps on giving.. -thrice

christmas was a blast for me but nt to jx. whahahahaha... recieved quite alot of prezzies i wanted. poor jx recieved nothing from me for both his bday n x'mas. *hehehe* broke lah.... but surprising i'm still left with abit of dough to survive til end of the mth.

i guess each month is a battle for me against better money management. so many things to buy... (all wants but no needs) oh my god... i better start saving... or i can forget about gg to australia.

baby... ur prezzie will come in on the 31st. ok?

btw.. levi's is having a 20% sale on every item except the ladies rinsed... btw it's storewide. oh my giddy aunt. for the fist time ok.... levi's is sooooo super niao... n yet i'm surprise they have it. do drop by the heeren outlet thankx.

zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home