Saturday, January 15, 2005

whoo~~ cutey jx.. u better rem 13th Jan '05. cos it's the day when u got ur hair permed by the very professional hairdresser, Cherie Chua.

my baby looks so pretty with curly fringe..


a better view..

baby came over yest.. n we spent some time together playing the piano. den got my baby to play the guitar. heehee... baby.. i jus love looking @ u play the guitar.. n hearing u sing.. u always got me so mesmerized. so i was watching him do his things.. n i jus told myself i gotta take this moments down. he's sucha special boy.

more shots...

more....

more....

and more.....

stop drooling. he is mine! whahahaha... the rest r for private viewing.

baby.. i love spending time w u.. hardly got the chance. love u to the bits.

so after tt.. we went over to aunt janice's place to makan... den went don's place. i'm so proud of my son. he can play the keyboard so well... v mesmerizing.... (the music i mean)


so......
today i got myself 2 cds.... argh~~~ i tot i'm not buying any this mth... but i jus cant resist the tempatation..... cos it's Snow Petrol!!! it's included in my wishlist. so sorry to my bank acc...

n Our Lady Peace. i love them to the bits. prefer the studio recordings though... but it's ok, i still love them.

met baby after work n tt sweet honey bought mi my fav raspberry cheesecake. i swear my mom is gonna kick ur butt!!!

haha... so it melt... n melt..... n melt..... so no choice... so we used MY fingers to eat.. yummy...

raspberry cheesecake has nv tasted soooooo good~
n we were licking the box as it continue melting....( cheesecake or ice-cream cake)

my baby.. u r


i carved our intials on the floor of levi's!

listening: our lady peace


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home