Thursday, December 30, 2004

3hrs to go before the $$$ floods my account. whee~

gg to get another pair of levi's jeans..(shld i buy...? had a few pairs oredi but i only wear the few pairs) helping my mum buy for my cousin... n lil veg probably will drop by heeren levi's for a pair too..

ok.. i promise i wun spend too much. still needa save up for my australia trip plus i wana buy the air ticket for my ah ma as a gift... n the bali trip... oh my god.. i wonder if i cld save tt much. i'll try anyway..

argh~ my hair's smooth n silky after the honey n oat moisturizing shampoo. but i wana complain bout the mango scrub manzzz... tot it's suppose to leave ur skin feeling 'soft & silky'? i'm feeling so god darn sticky n oily now. N ITCHY!

argh~

pi gu... i miss smelling pi gu.. n pinching pi gu... whahahahahahahahahaha...


listening: crazy times- jars of clay
thinking: y i always have to add a 'bomb' to tsunami? whahahahahhahahahahahahahahaha....

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home