Friday, January 21, 2005

the prob with me is that i m very very very vain.....



argh... wat a ccccccccute baby i have... so happy to be with u my dear...

waiting for the bus

dear... spend almost the whole day together. i'm a happy bunny. the onlie time we're apart is when u left for sch. u brought nthng n wore the same old clothes. whahahahaha... funny baby..

suppose to go orchard but ended up chilling @ baby's place.... *phew* (heaving a sigh of relief) ur folks r soooo hospitable n friendly... minimizing my 'meet the folks phobia' to its lowest. whahahahaha.... dear.. u look like ur mom...

den we had dinner @ cpt... den came ov to my place n do nthng but watch tv.... argh... baby.... love spending time w u... love u lots....




the reason y it's in such a pathetic size is cos of the ultra yucky look of the female lead

so unfair... he look so good..... but i look so sucky...hmmmmmmmphhhhhhhh...
jx=most amazing thing tt happen in my life... ur worth every bit of my love darling...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home