Friday, February 04, 2005

was damn sick but still had to dragged myself to suntec cos i needa get my cny clothes.... den.... jx n my 'sistas' ganged up n lured mi to marche... whahaha... watta surprise to see them!!! alamak... din planned to treat them today n it was kinda canceled last min cos i'm reallie sick. n din wana dampen everybody's mood n spread my germs..... but thanks anyway.....


happy bday to myself!!!!! i'm only 19!!!

me n my baby... sweet rite???

my bday cake no2. apart from the melty marshmallow lookalike strawberry cake my mom's friend bake n the 3rd wan tt my frenz got mi.... whoo.. i love it. but i'm still unable to fatham y they think i like hello kitty. the fact is i dun! whahahahahha....

there... my lovely sistas.... my frenzzzz...(whom i've neglected) *muacks muacks* whahahahaha.... pls guys... if ur drooling.. forget it!! of the 4, 3 r attached... n 1 is flying off to aussie... plus she's into a guy oredi!

yeah.. tugged in! pple... this is onlie half of the table.. wait till u see the whole table... got so much food n everybody ended feeling damn full.... n we cant finish... n there was so much leftovers.. watta waste... tt explains y my son got the pizza... whahahahahaha....

(l-r)sharon,shirls,mi,simin,hanni

see the bunny shirls....?? n stupid sharon is on the phone with her honey again!!! forever wan leh!!!

havaianas from them...(nt nice, no taste) whahahaha... n roxy flip flop i got yest... cant wear them for new year..

got this from topshop yest.. cmi oso...

polo sports.. got it today.. wanted to get a v sweet white polka dots tee.. but it was made defective by some nasty foundation stain. so i decided to forsake it.

adidas jacket i bought yest... aiming for the green wan though...

present from my sweeeeeeeties... heehee.. the 1 i wan.. oso from levi's

the 1 i bought....-levi's



ang bao from jx's mom... thanks auntie...

but the best gift of all is still the gift from baby........

A CD... i think it's got his voice inside with songs.... can't wait to listen.... switching off the lights v soon... cos my baby made me promise i'll onlie listen when i'm about to sleep....

baby... this is the best gift i've ever recieved... i love it to the bits darling!!!! *muacks*.......*ouch*(ulcer my dear) muacks muacks muacks!!!

n my baby's narssist A1 poster...

by the way DON.... this was how the pizza was passed to u! first from shirls....

den to jx......

damn.. i gotta go slp... meeting @ 9am!!! siao!!!

cd.. here i come!!!!!!


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home