Thursday, June 23, 2005

i'm dead. nt a fruitful day considering zzz to be the main activity of the day. wanted to go kino n library to source for ideas for the cd cover, but my lazy butt refused to get outta the com... so i basically surfed thru the net with nthng to do w homework. How i regret it. now i have to 'piang'.... nthng has been done. shitzzzzz.. n i took 2 naps in the noon, 1 about 1 hr, the other 3....

dad said mi n my bro r gonna change name. my gawd... i guess i can nv stick to a name for long... this is oredi my 3rd.. if i change again.. it will be the 4th!!! oh my GOD!

jx is in m'sia again... manzzzz... i just wished my baby cld b here. he stuffed a hello kitty marshmallow into my file this morning b4 we left the hse. n i caught him doing so.... notti baby. i feel so lucky to have him. hee... thnx! HUGS~ now i really miss him.... hmmm~

wan 2 compose a song.. a soothing music for my powerpoint presentation. din wana d/l or wat... sat right? whahahaha... but i need my inspiration.. n he's on m'sia.... *sobx*... come back!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home