Friday, December 30, 2005

argh~ help!! shouldn't have left the windows open. apparently, i've invited a HUMONGOUS mozzie. hard to kill. i'm a bad hunter. n it's making me paranoid. like the slightest touch of breeze or a strend of hair brushing on my face makes me crazy.

anyway~ i'm a hag.. needed to do some shopping. i seems to b running outta clothes to wear. n i'm aiming on a pink levi's skirt, the engineered skirt n pants.

anybody wants to buy jeans from me?? haha~ apparently i have like 13 pairs of levi's jeans. n i'm keeping 2 pairs for limited edition sake. n the rest.. *ahem* i only wear like 3 pairs.. my patty anne SQ cut, my rinse which is starting to fade and my eroded jeans which i'd torn. n the rest r in the cupboard collecting dust i guess.


the rest rite..?? sry.. i can't fit in. i've got a lls(bootcut from the lst batch) this is a standard L32, 593-1482. W25 L30. in case u're interested, email me @ cherjx@yahoo.com.sg

dun laugh at me.. anybody interested in 577(mid waist.. abit flare.. erm.. something like bootcut)?? hahahahaha~ dun laugh!!!! it's a mid waist.. i tot it looks nice on me.. haha~ ok... tt was like 3 or 4 yrs ago. i swear i only wore it once for new year n tt's it. hahaha~

m i'm having diff in breathing again. damn.. been days.. n there's so much pain in the chest. think i'm gonna die *grasp for air* *sticks out tongue*

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home