Thursday, December 15, 2005

i dun c y i shld be reprimanded for being just ME!!! i mean.. do i have to fake liking some1 when i actually dun...??? i'm really nt a pretentious person can... some of u must b thinkinh otherwise, but if i dun like u or what(which v seldom happens) i show it!!!! i dun hide my feelings wan lor~

this Mr A, whom i honestly have to say, has been sort of like taking care of me for quite a while.. n recently, i guess i've heard tooooooo much bot him n my admiration for him sort of went to pit bottom.

just a few days ago, he was actually toking to me bot some stuffs.. asking for my comments n stuffs.. n being me, the usual sian sian boh chap me, i simply mumbled a few words n shake it off, quite simply really. BUTTTTT i dun mean to offend him or wat.. it's just me... i dun even wana b mean or what.

n guess what..? i'm actually chided for that observation made... a rudeness n tension quite obvious as it was seen.

manzzz... now who's fault?

n i noe who r spying on me. n tt's soooo bloody scary can!!! reporting my moves... n the worst of all is the actions these pple r capable of doing. god... scary. i better b prepared to face the consequence of being myself!!! shit lah! havent been attending classes. stupid me tot i was superwoman. took up too many pojects n i'm physically very very very tired. oh ya... i only got to slp at 6.45 this morn k.. n i gotta wake up at 9 to get the rest of my unfinished work done..!

argh~ gotto do my work liao... kenny told mi i'm baaaad with my materials. yah~ kinda.. i Always use the same cherry wood. aiyah.. i like what.. i really like simple designs more to those or biang many many many designs in 1 design.. ya noe wat i mean??

btw.. can any1 tell me what material was used for the mrt's light fitting?? whiteglass?? fibreglass?? acrylic..??? aiyoh.. what lah!!


n yin... thnx.. i tot it sux.. n i tink ya.. is perry from iad... haha~

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home