Friday, November 11, 2005

v tired.. been days.. daze...

disgusted w my hectic day. doing the humdrum cents-less things. havent been sleeping early, like usual, my innards are shrinking so which means my body is in a terrible state. n my shoulders r in a state of trance. numb from the heavy bag i carry everyday. imagine a load of 8-10kg.. argh~ my ulcers r multiplying insanely, directly causing the soreness within my teeth. every gulp of water seems useless. an interval of 15mins.

argh~

loathe gg to sch suddenly. just feel like throwing this detestable projects aside. i admit i'm under quite abit of pressure. will b doing the presentation for flip on mon, so there's a rehearsal tml. i'm freaking out. have to show kenny autocad layout n i haven done much. i hate doing technical interior work. simply sux! my client needs to present the design to moe on tue, he's ok w my design, but there's still some changes tt i needa make by sun.

invitation card is another thing tt sucks! nt nice.. designed by me... but somehow they got mark in, n the design change abit.. it's ugly.. but i din wana comment much. i agree w shuhui n guys tt paper is nice b4 printing but after printing, it looks cheap. n the thing is mr *** approved this shit becos the time is tight. n now everybody is nt happy w the design. so wat..? yes it's my design, but it was changed. NOT BY ME OK!! shall nt comment further cos i'm aware of my journal's audience.

n i dun like pple to bad mouth nonsense about me. thnk u. anything u dun like mi to say, just leave. dun start making some senseless sarcastic remarks to make me look bad. everybody work hard surely nt to impress others. but we wana achieve something it..?? ok.. shall nt comment further.

did mismanaged my life.. my money oso. poor pocket. been so spending on food n cab. asian kitchen's food is damn nice. try the red bean milk tea.. machiam drinking ice kachang. service's good.


god... just give mi a day to relax can. 1 days is enuff.

ok.. tt's it. i've shifted. thnx for patronizing~

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home