Saturday, November 05, 2005

aiyah.. i'm sucha boring person. really hate to admit tt. i've got so much to do, i think i'm starting to loose tt spiritual side of me. the inner being which used to b sucha priority. i think i've lost it somehow. no chilling out w frenz, no this no tt anymore for mi. no wonder i'm aging. i've discovered a dent @ my brow. shitz.

i tot it had always been eay for mi to appreciate even the smallest thing in this world. now, i've lost it.

everyday it's just about projects. even so, i've been damn lazy i tell u. haven't been doing much.

however, my mind is ALWAYS preoccupied w ideas. i try to make 1 blossom when there's none. anyway, i've been accused of 'daydreaming' so often tt i'm starting to feel like it's a norm. i dun daydream ok. i'm thinking. n let me say tt again.. I HATE being accused of daydreaming.

it makes this whole thing seemed as if i'm whisking into my own world.. thinking of my boyfriend.. blah blah blah~ DAMN.. ur wrong!

no wonder i've been having sucha tremendous throbbing headache. can't even turn my head.. the lightest 0.1 degree turn can put mi down to the ground any min. i swear. maybe it's the late nights. like 1 tt i'm having now.

*yawnz* meeting a client tml. zzzzz...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home