Thursday, October 20, 2005

janice.. my bf almost hit the ceiling when i told him what u said. whahahaha~ u're just entertaining us rite? * carl's jr laugh* my bf did mention quite frequently how good an actress i m. i act cute all the time. true blue talent ok mi! anyway.. i'd helped acted in a show n it's disatrous! forget me. thnx anyway... hey.. add mi in msn ok.. i dun have ur email. smelly_cher@hotmail.com

anyway.. received a hmm-r-u-kidding-me good news yest. my MOOO.. it's shortlisted in the 15 finalists out of the 67 entries. GOOD? nt so if i've to do detailing thru sketchup. saw a msg sent to Mr Wee, 1 of the judges said we've got the highest score. whaliew ay~ tt fellow spoil market ar~ whahahaha.. something for regine n mi to laugh at huh~ hahahahahahahahahahahaha.. unbelievably hilarious.

i've got to do my things now. deliberation tml n i'm nt done with my presentation layout n developments. siao liao!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home