Tuesday, September 27, 2005

my headache is almost excruciating.

went lancey for a site visit n i totally love the working environment. how i wished i cld show u some pics, but i left my cam @ home. it's cosy beyond ur imagination, a lil heritage, the ornaments n every lil item, nostalgic. almost felt like somebody's 'ang moh chu'( bungalow) it's actually a 3 storey high shophouse in chinatown, a popular place tt houses tonnes of design house.

btw, lancey is just a small part of firstmedia, the biggest communication design firm in s'pore. n mark is spotting talents. oh ya.. mark is the BIG BOSS. v v v nice man, w 13 directors n partner, n companies all over the world doing design work, including interior, but mainly graphic n those media activity. learnt alot from him today.

okiedokie. i'm stressed up. graphic or interior. been bugging mi for as long as i rem. everybody's like asking me to follow my heart. hahaha.. i like both. shit! n my furniture design, manzzzz... i think i wana die lah~ n my room competition, aiyoh.. gotta do alot of research for a good presentation. plus i needa write a professional design briek. kaozzzz... w my infamous singlish. alamak.... how to survive?

btw.. i've got loads of pics, but i'm lazy to load. hahahaha.... one day~

bye..

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home