Friday, September 23, 2005

hehe.. yin.. i curled it myself.. whahaha.. have been wanting to snipped off my disgustingly beautiful hair but i'm just to lazy to call for an appointment, so i just let it grow until it depletes my self-confidence. no face to c pple, ahem.. except the hair.. den i'll go cut my hair.

argh~n everytime i feel 'dilligent' enough to pick up tt stupid damn phone, it's Friday. n Friday means tt guy is not in. DAMN.. for 5 mths, i've nt step into a hair salon.

n..... smokers.. whoever, passerbys n friends. pls do not smoke. especially in places tt forbids the human chimney activity n in the presence of non-smoking frenz. dun even bother to ask if it's ok to smoke on front of a non-smoker. it's completely stupid n impolite. u noe non-smokers hate that smell n yet u ask. it's a kind gesture if they do agree to it, but it means ur fren wld have to suffer. in silence.

it is definitely not ok to smoke. guess u heard it more than i'd said it, but smoking is really bad for health, n for girls esp, it's doesn't look nice. n it's really nt cool. ah lian-ish lah. it's nthng personal but i've had enuff, y cant pple b more mature. so pls start taking charge of ur life by starting with small acts.

i hate it every morning when walking to sch, it's almost unavoidable to c 4 or 5 pple ard my holding tt disgusting health deteriorator. n all the time.. ALL.. i wld have to hurry my pace in hope tt i can overtake them. cos unknown to them, the air stinky air they puffed out wld landed up in my lungs. how innocent. u felt my agony? this nv fail to spoil my day. pollute the morning freshness . damn it!

if ever u wana smoke, pls go to an appropriate place lah!!!! r u guilty of smoking in a queue? while walking? yest, i was having lunch with my lecturer n frenz at this kopitiam we patronize v often. this idiotic chimney beside me started smoking, manzzz.. i dun have to c it to noe it. he's just beside me. i almost wanted to punch him, if not tell him off if not for my frenz.. n after smoking, tt brainless idiot threw his cig butt on the floor n crashed it's ashes.. hey.. excuse me.. machiam the thing wun fly.. n i'm eating ok. plus there's a signage saying no smoking, tt hamp-chi aunty working there, alamak.. ask her to tell him, she scared.

ARGH!!!!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home