Sunday, September 11, 2005

eee.. i dono y i'm blogging anyway.. oh mine.. what m i doing here in the first place.

wanted to clean up my dirty room until mom came in n we had abit of laugh over some photoshop effect i did to her pics. my numerous attempts to make her slimmer failed. whahahahaha~

played w make up today ok. hahaha.. i truly felt tt i'm growing up. nv in my life wld i apply colours on my face, even if it means having a sick auntie look. i don care~ no make up even clubbing. manzzz.. i must b mad.. nt even lip-stick ok.

i really hate the cakey feeling, n i totally suck at it lah~ plus i dun like tt white white look. den again, it's all about my skills. practice makes perfect. but i'm act quite proud of my mascara skill.. machiam nt bad.

haha.. i feel so 'hiao' suddenly.

anyway... back to watching superstar final(encore).. quite enetertaining dun u agree?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home