Wednesday, August 31, 2005

whoooooo~

wheeeeee~ machiam v happy.. whahahahahhaha..

me+yumi in the 'abandoned' room. whahaha... she's v kawaii nei!

v funny pics rite? haha.. how i wanted to post the rest of the pics... countless candid n unsuccessful shots..(v funny wan) n my dear dear frenz.. some r quite funny... but i might risk getting assassinated.

so i tink i better wise up n keep the pictures to myself. maybe i'll show u the final piece of what we're doing next time.

sending so may big files, my com is machiam jammed. sianzzzzzz.... i'v got too many files in my com tt i needa re-organized. whoo~

bought david gray today. yeah~ makes myself extremely happy. heehee... his songs always reminds me of my love for jx. hee.. super tempted to buy thalia n bebel gilberto but i've got to constantly remind myself i'm broke. so 1 will do...

bought a pair of nice earrings for irene...

saw a neon pink sunnies n i realy want it v much leh~ though i noe i wun wear it.. but i still wan it manzzzz...

went shopping w jx.. all the clothes i tried seemd to look like shit to him i guess.. totally dampened my mood ok u idiiiiiot!

den we headed to esplanded where he's meeting his frenz for the phototaking thing.. n i heard tta couples of xiao mei mei went gaga n wanted to take pictures w them. siao!

went to choc bar for some choc bevy.. toffee ice-cream thingy, nice.. jx had a cuppa dark choc w orchid flavour oil which lingers in my mouth til i reach home. cool.

oh mine... jx went drinking...

h e a v y b a g ... cos it's stuffed w books n laptop.

anyway... gg to involved in a room design competition, which means i'll b exempted from sch work... n a furniture design competition. but the latter wan might b outta q for me for fear of affecting my room design competition. i oredi noe roughly who will b involved in what.. but i cant disclose. sry guys!!! my principal is oredi preparing mi w his large collection of books. starting to wonder my abililty to cope w stress...

so many work to do.... dono if i can help wayne do his research... argh~

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home