Sunday, August 21, 2005

friday nite, i got into bed @ 12.30am, v early for a noctrnal animal like me. having the school council meeting(10.30am) tt's held by my principal, nt me. becos it was raining, so i decided to take a cab down. $ 14 +++ ok.. n when i reach sch, mr tay kinda forgot tt he's meeting us, cos he said he wanted to meet us last last wk.. he forgot lah~ n he's holding a v impt meeting den, n ask us to wait for him. we waited until 12 ok.. n we decided to leave. waste my time n $$$. i have alot of things to do leh~

anyway... went to lah kopi w my frenz, n we shared so many stories, n i got to noe them a lil better. haha.. i love them all! whahahahaha...

argh~ gotta do my dimension compilation. whahahahaha...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home