Sunday, August 14, 2005

yesterday, my principal called me n asked if i saw his pen.. *diao* whahahahaha... of cos he gets uptight cos tt pen cost him close to 200 bucks ok.

i tidied my hse yest.. just the living room n the dining room. argh~ 2 places took me almost a day manzzzz... n i din even tidy my room... sharks right? i insisted my mom to clean the kitchen..(v diff to clean ar..) plus i had bad experience with maids... so far those tt i've got.. cmi. i'll live w/o maids for the rest of my life manzzz... but thnk God i've got a butler. whahahaha.. n tt's jx... i'll tell u y next time. haha...

meeting jx for lunch... hope he woke up oredi manzzzzz... tt guy is a full time skinny pig lah... he can nua in bed like nobody's business n as though the world hasn't got this thing called "time" existing.

crap manzzz.... gg to finish my perspective drawing n pattern making...

song: quizas, quizas, quizas

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home