Thursday, August 25, 2005

Our Marche Lunch

me+feier.. somehow, the resolution became lousy after saving it in picasa. boo*

pretty feier...

haha.. 'kop' her sunnies. *bleah* it's a diff effect on mi. aunty effect~ whahahahaha...

huishan+shuhui+regine+red

on our way to suntec. 3 stripes sial.. whahaha..



they're so compatible.. n i love the way shuhui dress today.. so nice!

the lovelies..






me n irene!! having a farewell lunch b4 she goes back. i loook kinda burnt n tired here.. whahahaha..

fei'er, irene, cher.

yucks.. machiam ghosts.. so pale. haha.. we've diff colour tone.. whahahahaha...

nt bored.. just playing w the cam...

me n irene. c... she's sucha babe.. but too bad lah guys if u're drooling, she's taken.

P/s: i will post the rest of the pics some other days..

my only buy today~ i love the colours..






love ya jx. happy 11th mth...

muacks my baobei~

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home