Saturday, August 27, 2005

heehee.. changed my blogskin. how i love the black, white, pink combi.

yest, kenny asked me a very funny q.. he asked," y is ur heart like tt huh?? u must get distinction izzit???"

cos we had a class assignment yest. an assignment tt requires drawing, we wldn't told to bring any drawing tools, in which i totally depended on for my dear life when i have to draw manually. plus given such a short time, i noe i wldn't be able to do a good job.plus everyody's like.. 'cherie, how to do this huh?' n 'how huh? what elsie say huh?' n i really had to rush cos there's a sc meeting after clz w mr tay. n elsie did said if we cldn't finish,we'll have to stay back. sucks rite?

so i just galangaboh manz.. everything was to scale, but not properly drawn. but i handed in anyway...

so after sch i cont my signboard thing, help fei'er abit. n after tt i saw kenny marking the assignment thing, so i merely asked if i cld redo cos i was super unsatisfied w any work done in a galangaboh manner. i chose to redo n i dun mind staying back longercos i din wana rush my work, in case it ended a piece of rubbish work again. n he said ok...

so i borrowed the circle template from him n did another piece. somehow, becos i did not have the catalouge w me, so i gotta use the internet, n stupid laptop low batt.. tried sending the pic to the printer, but it was corked up, which i only found out ltr when nthng came out after a few trials. finally when it was ok.. n when i had my drawing done, the printer said my account is left w no $$ liao... wht~ unlucky day!!!!!

what the hell... it's nt a must to get distinction, but somehow, i cldn't let myself down by giving a sub-standard work. dono what my lecturer is thinking manzzzz...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home