Monday, August 29, 2005

i have a 'photo shoot' tml for the signboard thingy. n i'm wide awake vexed ov what to wear. oh mine.. have to wear white or light tone top, i cant wear white bra, cos it shows under white tee, my nude wan's missing, which means i might have to rush to buy tml. shld i perm my hair? haiz...

shldn't i b sleeping.. if nt tml sure look like shit... plus i'm sick.. mom forced mi to drink tt aweful syrup which causes drowsiness.. which had almost nix effect on mi since an hr or so had passed. haiz... must b too stress.. whahahahaha...

heck lah... ming tian de shi, ming tian zhai shuo.

i hope the photo taking thing wld b a success.. n i hope everybody will look handsome n pretty tml! i love u guys...

plus.... i'm really sry to those whom i've vented my anger on, or showed a bitter guord face recently. i guessed it the 'PMS MONSTER'(by jx) in mi tt's doing all the tricks... tried to act happy n all, but u noe how it feels when girls have their period. u just cant control ur mood. a million apologies to all ok???

i love my family, my frenzzzz n my bf!!!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home