Friday, September 02, 2005

-ya noe what?? hahaha~ i've just created my 1st ever photoshop brush. *pat on the shoulder* whahahaha.. some splatters again. bwhahahahahaha~ but nt nice lah. heehee~

-ar~ next time i'm gg to have copyrights to my designs b4 pple start stealing my ideas n making their own again. i'm just disgusted w tt ok. ur design n they make it theirs. at least keep this away from me lah... *puke* 98% similarity is = to copying fully. well, unless both designers came up w the same piece of work together at the same time, den i've got nthng to say n dun wish to comment any further. just wise up, get a life n stop copying. thnx!


-some of u pple might think tt jx n i r meant to b w each other or wat.. i have to admit i have an amazing bf, but jx can't give me happiness. i guess it's only time to say goodbye again. i've tried to accept our differences but it just doesn't work. pple insist it's my monthly pms.. but no. i've been struggling. no pnt clinging on anyway.

i cried last night n some stupid idiot chosed to sleep instead of talking to mi. is tt acceptable??? thnx.. hahaha.. i appreciate tt. when i say we'll b frenz.. he just laughs off n say no in a softie manner. i'm nt sad can. n i cry becos i'm to bek chek w ur heck care attitude ok. i think u r the wan tt treating me like shit n nt vice versus can. n nv even give me a single call today. n these, u ask for it lor!

I'm stuck at the crossroads
im waiting to choose
I'm hoping it wont lead back to you
The journey is over our time is up
Just give it up

this song has some brain-washing effect. beware!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home