Tuesday, November 29, 2005

haha..!! BIG LAUGHS!!! who says i dun dare to post hideous looking pics of myself. tah-dah! fab cherie!!!!

yes.. i dig!

whoo~

c.. dun dare me ok!!! can see what my nostrils have in store for u if u look closer.. come~ come~
n i'm secure!! still secure... yup.. v secure!!


was suppose to b shopping for my dress for convocation but i ended buying stuffs i dun need. haha... shoes... pants... earringss....

i love this forever 21 top. but i din fit. sad~



looks abit like those 80's teen except abit more aunty-ish!

went sushi tei w jx n his fam, hearty meal n i love the baby octopus! a must-have f0r me me n aunty..

*i can't blog anything regarding my outside project if nt jx will scold me-unprofessionalism*

anyway... my lecturer said i'm lazy. in fact, i confessed! haha.. gg to play game liao. ciao!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home