Tuesday, August 22, 2006

"dun litter my room, refrain from playinthe piano at 8am and hoggin the com tilwee hrs, secretly borrowin thingswithout my knowledge, tidy ur room,come home earlier, be demure...fufillthose and you're be a betterwoman...take care."
my bro wrote this testimonial for mi in 19/8/2004..
now.. i dun litter his room...... erm.... tt much. i refrained from playing the piano @ 8am..... though i did it quite often after 8pm. our pc's left untouched n we both have seperate lappies. it's his turn to borrow mu things w/o my knowledge, i tidied my room once fortnightly. i came hme as early as 9am....
after 2 yrs...
i definitely have become a better woman. hahahahahahaha*proud n i cannot b prouder*
anyway... went for some messaging chair thing.... the only 18 yr old among a bunch of senior citizens... but i like~
my word verification: dmunk

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home