Thursday, December 28, 2006

JX 21st Bday.

argh,, i can't believe how acutely the photos had been resized after transferring through email. but on the lighter note, uploading becomes a breeze, takes no more den 5mins to get these photos in, n blogger photo din die on me. hallelujah~ whoohoo...

which also means i can go but my food asap, get my butt home quicker, and settle down to watch the 3 movies jx rented for me. heehee.. ay btw.. my 4d din open last night. bleah~

22/23/24/1206


the boys having lunch
the air force school boys.

kenneth n lihua. quickly get married soon lah
jx n weiyi
more food at night. guess buffet is the only way to feed this 70-80 hungry souls.

dominic n don. Don likes to look spastic. dun bother bt him ok... hahaha
dominic
leon
me

all nt drunk . thnk u
zhiting- the bday girl
the pink version.

argh~ this pple just turn 21 n i'm turning..... two three. eeee.. v sad.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home