Monday, December 18, 2006

The night rain, is an absolute blend of tranquility and the dusky magic of the crimson night sky. which quite quintly also gives me the cold, flu, wheeziness... (everything i did nt wish for to tag along this gift) m feeling feverish too.


have u girls ever wonder how ur wedding will b like? been thinking alot lately, not that i'm eager to drop the anchor, but i'm really anxious to know how the ultimate va-va voom that every little girl had dreamed bt will be? who will my significant other b? will i b getting my Tiff...? Tiffany tt is!! will it be just the 2 of us or witnessed by our most beloved family and most cherished friends? who will b doing the speech.. blah blah blah... oh ya.. almost forgot. will the wedding b silvery white or an exotic mixed of the tropicals? wil we b wheeezing down the aisle on bicycles? heehee*...... ....... ...... the list goes on

oh my oh my~ the temperature gt my brain burning tt's y.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home