Wednesday, January 31, 2007

last year's bday (rip off my own blog) haha.... argh~ 1 yr older... i'm sick.. the tot of it makes me darn sick. ugly lah~

3rd feb 2006
uploaded the pics some time ago.. but i'm kinda lazy to post. haha~ anyway.. the rest of the pics r with huishan n mich. so i guess there's more lah~

my secret gardens.. 2006.. my god.. the pics betrayed my actual age. hahahaha...

baby bought this little cake from bakerzin. yums.. but fattening!

mich+shuhui

my frenz!

this is posed!

mich.. i curse u mich.. get fatter ar!!!!!

flipping thru the menu...

ripping the prezzies. thnx peeps. i love u.. (from the bottom of my heart)

i dun cut.. i poked!

the aftermath..

from baby.. he noes i wan little belle.. thnx. BIG HUG~

gg off to chijmes..

shuhui+huishan... haha... ding ding tang~

photowhoring..

ok.. it's just 3 or 4 sips.. i swear i wasn't drunk...

though i do...

but i really m not!

c lah~ still ask us to get 3 jugs... we can't even finish 1.. aiyohz~

i love u mich~!

the girls...

on our way back.. tired. but still having our own little fun~

n now it's my turn~

for taking pic all the time...

ok.. bye peeps. we love u!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home